* Primary Phone
or cellular phone
Preferred Method of Contact
Emergency / Medical Information
Emergency Contact 1
Emergency Contact 1 Phone
* Emergency Contact 1 Phone
Emergency Contact 2
Emergency Contact 2 Phone
* Emergency Contact 2 Phone
Do you have any medical conditions / allergies / physical restrictions we should consider when assigning your duties?
If Yes, please elaborate
Are you bondable?
No, I have a criminal record
Are you over the age of 18?
What is your primary language?
Volunteers are required to use English. Please indicate how well you understand English
Can Read and Write
Do you have a valid driver's license?
If Other, please specify
If Other, please specify
What is your t-Shirt size?
A brief summary of work experience including your current employer and length of time you have been employed in your current position. (75-150 words)
Volunteer experience and other skills
A summary of skills and qualifications you have acquired from previous volunteer work, or through other activities, especially hobbies and sports. When possible we will try to place you in an area that matches your skill set and interests. (75-150 words)
References / Referrals
Please provide the names and contact info of two references or referrals (please include if you have any from Electric Love Organizers). (75-150 words)
If you were a festival superhero; what would your power be and why?
Please include things like being scheduled at the same time as a friend etc. While we will always try our hardest to accommodate all EL volunteers - we cannot guarantee special requests. (75-150 words)
Electric Love Standards of Conduct Agreement:
I understand that as an Electric Love (EL) volunteer I will adhere to the Standards of Conduct.
The EL Standard of Conduct state that as a volunteer I:
• agree to cooperate with EL through the volunteer screening process;
• will fulfill all my volunteer duties and responsibilities;
• will be expected to work a minimum of 6.5 hours over the duration of the block party;
• will be a responsible ambassador for the event and represent the BRB in a positive way;
• will treat other volunteers, performers, staff, and the public with respect. If a problem arises, resolution should be deferred to my Coordinator or Volunteer Services;
• will wear my Volunteer ID, supplied, while on duty and will refrain from wearing it when not on duty;
• will maintain confidentiality with respect to all EL information and records;
• will not use EL property or monies for personal advantage;
• understand that all materials obtained in connection with volunteering for EL remain the property of EL;
• and, will refer questions from the media involving policy or sensitive issues to my Coordinator or Volunteer Services.
I understand that the access pass is non-transferable and remains the property of EL and can be repossessed under the following conditions:
- if I commit illegal, violent, or unsafe acts;
- if I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- if I violate campground rules and regulations;
- and, if I fail to contribute the minimum time requirements or fail to fulfill shift commitments.
Thank you for your submission to Block Rockin Beats. We will be in touch shortly. <3