Safety First! Electric Love's safety guidelines
Just 2 days away from the first ever Electric Love Music Festival at Cheam Fishing Village, and we'd like to encourage all patrons to note the following guidelines:
1. For your safety, please use the designated car parking areas and be alert to all vehicle movements on site.
2. Use marked pathways on site to avoid uneven ground, brambles and treefall. After dark, flashlights may be necessary to enhance visibility.
3. Be aware that there will be absolutely no river access, as river speed is unpredictable.
4. Keep away from the river embankment as it drops steeply to fast moving water.
5. Avoid areas marked for electrical cables as well as backstage areas.
6. Please adhere to the no fires policy.
7. Also in effect is a "no drugs or alcohol" policy. Vehicles will be searched on entry.
8. Backstage and onstage access will not be permitted as structures are built to comply with strict safety standards.
9. Security, first aid, and harm reduction teams will be working on site to help provide a positive event experience for both patrons and performers. In the event of an emergency, these teams will manage relocation and treatment of patrons, should this be necessary.
10. Food vendors have been screened to meet health and safety standards.
11. Waste management has been contracted to meet sanitation specifications and ensure adequate facilities.
12. Water on site has been tested and safety status will be available available closer to August 1st.
13. Please be considerate of staff and fellow patrons so that this festival experience will be memorable for everyone.
Also, please remember to bring sunscreen, bug spray, a big shady hat and plenty of water! The sun gods are with us this weekend and we want everyone to have a great time in the healthiest possible way!